Friday, September 3, 2010

Ansley's Dresses

These pictures were taken a few months ago when the cold destroyed part of our garden (hence the fleece pants and the grumpy looks). They've also been taken in a bit on the tops since these pictures.

I used this tutorial and this one. I guess I need to learn to put in a zipper and/or buttons so the dresses can be more fitted. I tried out the button hole maker on my machine and it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile isn't enabled (ie if your comments are posted from, please leave your email address in your comment.