Sunday, September 19, 2010

Return of the Gauchos





Remember when gauchos were fashionable five or so years ago? I don't know why I thought they'd look good on me! The length and billowyness made me look shorter and weren't that flattering.

But now they have a multi tasking new life. Is it a skirt or a dress? Is it maternity attire or non maternity attire? Is it loungewear or a swim cover up? It's all of the above.

I cut the seam that made each pant leg a leg, got rid of the curving for the um, seat of the gauchos, and sewed the two legs together. Fabulous!

PS I know I didn't need to include all of these pictures but don't you love how The Princess appears? :)

Linked here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile isn't enabled (ie if your comments are posted from no-reply@blogger.com), please leave your email address in your comment.